RAMM Pro Series Solarium
Solariums improve your horses' performance and conditioning. The heat energy penetrates the skin into the underlying muscle and helps stimulate blood circulation, improving muscle elasticity and recovery.
Compatibility: RAMM Pro Series Solarium Replacement Bulbs
- Item Description
• After the successful launch of the RAMM Pro Series solarium we have improved the aesthetics and specifications to meet the increasing demands of our clients.
• The RAMM Pro Series model is built to the highest specification with a heat resistant, colored ABS plastic reinforced body will not corrode or rust over time in a barn or grooming stall environment.
• The lamp positioning is designed to treat specific muscle groups.
• The front is raised to allow free movement of the horses neck and features rounded edges to help avoid possible injury.
• A combination of Infra-Red lamps of varying wattage and 4 high powered air circulators to ensure deep penetration to all muscle groups and an even and pleasant temperature over your horse.
• The lamps are mounted into rust proof rounded aluminium back boxes recessed to help make the unit safer for horse and handler.
• High power fans transfer possible heat loss back into the heat and light zone.
• All lamp fittings are manufactured from high quality ceramic, heat resistant plastic, maximizing longevity.
• All internal wiring is fire resistant to 230F/110°c.
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier from Swanton, Ohio. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote and pricing. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
We are often asked about the costs involved in running the solarium. Below is an example of the cost calculations for both individual users and commercial yards.
• Power Consumption (P) 3.3kW Session Time (T) 20 minutes Cost /kWh (C)12.5¢ 3.3 (P) x .33 (T) x 12.5 (C) / 100 = $0.14 / 20 min. session.
• 150 Watt Infra-Red x 12.
• 250 Watt Infra-Red x 6.
• 4 Air Circulators.
• Infra-Red Power 3700 Watt.
• L x W x H 74" x 47" x 20.5", Ships on a 4' x 8' Skid.
• 240 Volt 30 AMP.
• Weight 150 lbs.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: