Standard Full Grill V-Door
This Standard stall full grill door with the v-door lets stale odors out of the stall and fresh air in! Opens and closes very easily and also is removable when down for long periods of time. V-Insert is NOT included.
You can purchase it here.
- Item Description
Let your horses socialize while keeping an eye on them at all times. Full grill door with the v-door lets stale odors out of the stall and fresh air in. Opens and closes very easily and also is removable when down for long periods of time.
- - "We love our stalls. They work and look great." Eric Fairhall, Tn- There isn't a better way to meet in the middle of quality, clean and beautiful, all kinds of options and at a low price. Standard stalls have worked perfectly over the years on two of our farms- I absolutely love my doors! The only thing that I would changed is that the fold down center piece does not lay flat against the door when open. The center piece is easy to remove, but then I have to store it someplace, which is an inconvienance with the money spent I would have liked it to lay flat. But I would do it all over again the exact same if I had to!
Length: 10' or 12'
Bar Gauge: 16-gauge
Channel Gauge: 14-gauge
Bar Spacing: 3¼"
Bar Diameter: ⅞"
Bar Height (Inside-to-Inside): 33"
Door Width: 51¼"
Door Opening Width (Standard): 48"
Door Height: 86¾"
Floor to Top of Header: 2x10 Header Board = 91⅝", 2x12 Header Board = 93⅝"
Floor to Bottom of Bars: 48½"
Wood Direction: Horizontal (*Note: Wood lumber is not included with the kit.)
- 1, 48" Stall Door Top Channel
- 1, 48" Stall Door Bottom Channel
- 2, 34" Stall Door Insert Channels
- 2, 86¾" Stall Door Side Channels
- 2, Standard Stall Full Grill Channels
- 1, 48" V-Door Grill-Section Channels (v-insert sold separately)
- 2, 33" Stall Door Insert V-Door Channels
- 24, 7/8" Stall Grill Bars
- 51, Rubber Grommets
- 60, #12 x 1-1/4" Zinc-Plated Stalls Screws
Shipping: This item ships freight. Please contact one of our expert account managers for a shipping quote.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: