How to Install Flex Fence®
Flex Fence® is built “for the horse owner - by the horse owner.”
One of Ramm's most popular equine products, the Flex Fence®, is a specifically designed horse fence that was made to be a safer alternative to traditional horse fencing systems. It consists of high-tensile wire molecularly bonded to polyethylene plastic. Instead of splintering or breaking on impact, Flex Fence® will flex up to six inches, and then return to its original shape. Flex Fence® is extremely strong, with the widest size having 4,860 pounds of break strength per rail. So your horses are far more likely to stay safe and remain in their pasture out of harm's way. Flex Fence® won't splinter, warp, fade, and doesn't require painting. It's available in black, white and brown to match most farm color schemes.
End Loop Assembly & Raceline/Shockline Installation
Coated wire horse fencing is a cost efficient containment solution. Coated wire is a great combination fence and can be ran with multiple different fence types from Flex Fence®, board fencing, electric fencing and mesh fence. Coated wire serves many purposes and types of horses from foals to stallions. Coated wire is not only very cost efficient, but it is also an effective containment fence.
Like flexible fencing, coated wire will flex upon impact so not to damage the horses or livestock. Coated wire is high-tensile wire for superior strength wrapped in a coated co-polymer. The wire is trapped inside the plastic. Coated wire never needs to be painted, never splinters like traditional board fencing.
Our coated wire Flex Fence® can be used alone, or in conjunction with other fence rails. It is constructed from proprietary polyolefin plastics, has a 5/16 inch diameter, and it contains microbial agents and UV inhibitors to protect the rails from outside elements. Each rail has up to 1,400 lbs. of break strength, and the double coated wire lasts longer than conventional galvanized wire. This fence also includes a 30-year Limited Prorated Warranty.
Portable Panel Horse Stalls Installation
Each Portable Panel horse stall front is fabricated to spec after ordering, so they can be built to fit any existing barn size. Each piece is hand-welded by an experienced craftsman and inspected several times along the fabrication process.
Our portable panel stall systems are a freestanding, portable horse stall containment systems. But don't let the word portable make you think otherwise. These stall systems are are very strong and can be used as both, permanent or temporary equine stalls. They feature a full frame design that allows them to be installed without any existing support posts. This is great for clear span and post-free barns. They can be installed as temporary stalls for at horse shows, trade fairs and events, because they are stack-able and transport easily. These stall systems are also strong and durable enough to be installed in your equine stable on a more permanent basis.
- How to Install Lighthoof Lighthoof's patent-pending mud management panels quickly and effectively solve a challenging issue that most horses and farm owners experience for more than 7 months out of the year... deep mud in paddocks, pathways and gate areas.
- Drinking Post Waterer The drinking post waterer is a non-electric, frost-free horse and livestock waterer. Over time, the drinking post waterer will save you both time and money – not to mention clean, 50° water year-round. No more heating costs in the winter!
- Why ElectroBraid is Great RAMM Horse Fencing and Stalls is a proud ElectroBraid™ Distributor, we thought everyone might enjoy looking at this video that shows why you should choose ElectroBraid.
- ElectroBraid Installation Installation instructions for ElectroBraid electric horse fencing.
- ElectroBraid Electrification This video shows you how to properly charge the ElectroBraid electric fence.
- ElectroBraid Testing This video shows you how to properly test your electrical fence for any faults and how many volts are running through each fence rail.
- ElectroBraid Diagnosing Issues This video will show you how to diagnose different issues that you might be having with your electrical horse fence.
- ElectroBraid Fence Safety Safety issues when using ElectroBraid electric horse fencing.
- Copper Split Bolt - Terminating Your ElectroBraid Rail Copper Split Bolt. This accessory is used with ElectroBraid horse fence to terminate the ends. It's easy to install, and very affordable.
- 2-Way Gate Locking Latch This 2-way locking gate latch takes pressure off of hinging points, and the latch releases so gate can swing both directions. One-handed operation. Prevents gate from sagging or swinging. Can be opened from horseback. Fits gates with 1-5/8" - 2" o.d. round tube.
- Rounded Corner Bracket with Flex Fence® The rounded corner bracket is used with our 5.25 inch flex fence, and is easy to installs, and use. The Corner bracket allows you to run 5.25 inch Flex Fence on the inside of a 90-degree corner. We've found that his is great for riding arenas where you do not want any bracing to be in the way. This bracket is hot-dipped galvanized and then powder coat finished for superior longevity. It is available in black, white or brown, and it's one of our quality horse fencing accessories.
- Diagonal Brace Plate Diagonal Brace Plate are used to your brace posts to your corner and end posts. This braces are very important with any tension fence. The diagonal brace plate installs quickly and easily with only a hammer and 8 2.5 inch screws. The brace plate holds the brace post securely to the end post so that the end or corner post does not start to tilt over time from being tensioned.