- Flex Fence for Horses
- Coated Wire Fence
- Electric Horse Fence
- Mesh Horse Fence
- PVC Horse Fence
- Board Horse Fence
- Gates and Latches
- Fence Chargers
- Horse Fencing Accessories
- Fence FAQs
RAMM is a family-owned company devoted to helping equestrians find exactly what they need for their horses and farms. As fellow horse owners, we understand the importance of quality products that will stand the test of time. Horses are magnificent creatures that thunder across pastures, manes flailing, and eyes wild. They wheel around, playing before racing off again and skidding to a stop at the fence line with their necks bowing over the rails where their safety outcome is determined by the fence system.
There are many factors that determine what type of horse fence will work best for you. RAMM offers a wide variety of top-of-the-line horse fencing systems for you to choose from:
- Flex Fence – If you are looking for a horse fencing system that provides a strong barrier, with the added safety of flexing on contact, is very low maintenance, has strong break-strength, has a long life, and is highly visible, then we suggest RAMM Flex Fence. Flex Fence is designed to hold strong, giving 6"-8" with pressure, while keeping the horses safe and secure. Choose from 525 Plus (Lifetime Ltd. Mfg. Warranty), 425 (30-Year Ltd. Mfg. Warranty), and Per4mance (25-Year Ltd. Mfg. Warranty).
- Electric Fence – If you have horses that like to lean, chew, or test their boundaries (especially by busy roads) then we recommend you check out an electric fencing system. Electric fences can be installed as a standalone or can be combined with any other fencing. It's a very good way to help prevent wear and tear on your fence system and it will act as the Alpha to teach the horses to respect the fence line for safer boundaries.
- Mesh Wire Fence – Galvanized mesh wire horse fencing has evolved over the past 30 years into a popular equine and livestock containment system. Mesh is typically offered in two separate classes: class-1 or class-3. With class-3 galvanization, more zinc is added to protect your fencing, thus adding more years to the life expectancy of your fencing system. Choose from three types of class-3 mesh fencing.
- PVC Fence – PVC fence is aesthetically pleasing for your property, driveway, or riding area. PVC fencing in white will give a more traditional board fence look – made to beautify your farm and landscape.
- Board Fence – Board fencing has been a long-standing tradition in horse fencing systems for as long as we can remember, however, much advancement has been made in recent years to improve the quality and longevity when being used for horse fencing. RAMM offers true-cut oak boards and CCA-treated posts, that can be left natural or can be painted.
We welcome you to call us at 1-800-434-8456 to speak with one of our friendly, expert RAMM account managers today. They can offer assistance on which type of combination or fence system is right for you or answer any fence planning questions you may have. Not all horse farms are alike, so they will help you configure a mix-and-match horse fence system that will fit the needs of your horses and farm.