SMI10L Interlocking Rubber Mat
These punter top interlocking mats are cut from a durable, 100% recycled, re-vulcanized solid rubber. Our component design with the interlocking mats allows you to build a floor of almost any size possible.
*Move mats by yourself with ease using our Mat Movers.
- Item Description
Interlocking mats will give you the appearance and performance of a one-piece floor, except are at a much lower cost and are easier to install. Each piece is precision cut for exact size, requires no adhesive for installation, and are easy to maintain. Interlocking stall mats prevent common problems that occur with straight edge mats such as: pulling apart, moving around, or having to remove mats to clean underneath them. Excellent for many different uses such as stalls, wash and grooming areas, farrier areas, treatment areas, barn aisles, and even trailer flooring. There are many different sizes and configurations available for your barn aisles and run-in sheds as well. Please contact us if you'd like a customized design layout made just for you!
Features & Benefits: Anti-fatigue, durable in all weather conditions, reduces animal back & leg strain, reducing bedding costs, reduces cleaning costs & time, easy installation, and heavy-duty, long-lasting durability.
- 10'x10' Kit (SMI10L x4, SMI8 x1)
- 10'x12' Kit (SMI10L x2, SMI10R x2, SMI16 x1)
- 12'x12' Kit (SMI10L x2, SMI10R x2, SMI16 x2)
- 12'x14' Kit (SMI10L x2, SMI10R x2, SMI16 x3)
- 14'x14' Kit (SMI10R x4, SMI16 x4, SMI8 x1)
- 12'x16' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI16 x4)
- 12'x24' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI20 x2, SMI16 x2, SMI14 x4)
- 12'x36' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI20 x4, SMI16 x2, SMI14 x8)
- 24'x24' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI20 x8, SMI16 x8, SMI14 x4)
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier from Swanton, Ohio. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote and pricing. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
3 Ways to Clean & Maintain Stall Mats:
- Steam Cleaning – Steam cleaning is the best way to clean rubber flooring. Steam cleaning will naturally disinfect and refreshes the rubber without the use of harsh chemicals. This method also dries quickly and prevents the majority of water spots. Smaller areas can be cleaned with a residential steam mop. For larger areas, it may be worth your time and money to rent or purchase a larger commercial size steam cleaner.
- Damp Mopping/Scrubbing – Damp mopping/scrubbing is probably the most common method. We suggest using a stiff-bristled scrub brush on a handle as opposed to a mop. Mops can leave behind fuzzies that will then have to be removed. When damp mopping/scrubbing you will want to use distilled white vinegar at least once or twice a week for the first 6 weeks. This will not only clean and disinfect the floor but will also help dissipate the rubber smell. As an added option, you may heat up the vinegar. Cleaning with a warm liquid solution is normally more effective. After 6 weeks you can switch to an all-natural citrus-based cleaner. A lemon or orange concentrated cleaner can be purchased inexpensively and works very well. It will also put a little scent in the air. Hydrogen Peroxide based cleaners also work well and are a great disinfectant. The most important thing to remember about your standard cleaning solution is to stay away from any products that contain petroleum or bleach or anything that is waxed based. Petroleum/bleach cleaners will dry out and eat away at the rubber over time. Waxed based cleaners will leave behind a slippery residue that can become a safety hazard. As with any cleaner, you should always clean a small spot first to see how the cleaner will react with the rubber. The biggest issue to overcome when cleaning in the manner is water spots. Similar to washing a black car, if you do not dry the flooring quickly water spots can form. For this reason, damp mopping/scrubbing should be done in small sections. Clean a section, squeegee off the excess water and put a fan on that area to try to dry it quickly.
- Pressure Washing – Pressure washing is the easiest way to get a floor clean. Simply pressure wash the floor, squeegee off the excess water and set up fans to dry the floor.
- - I ordered the mats for my barn and they arrived as scheduled, just like you said!
Dimensions: 4' x 6' (exact: 46⅝" x 69⅝") x ¾" (thickness of mats can be off by ⅛" + or -)
Material: 100% Recycled Vulcanized Rubber
Surface: Non-Skid Textured Punter
Warranty: 10-Year Limited Mfg. Warranty (Must not be cleaned with any petroleum based cleaners. Will void warranty.)
Shipping: This item ships via freight carrier. Please contact one of our expert account managers for a shipping quote.
Below is a link to the Interlocking Stall Mat Layout Guide. The link below is in PDF format so you can save and print for future reference.Interlocking Stall Mat Layout Guide
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: