ElectroBraid™ accessories are a necessary part of your horse fencing project, to ensure both a safe and effective fencing system. Some of the ElectroBraid™ fencing accessories include:
- Electric Fence Charger - Electrifies your entire fence properly.
- Tinned Copper Lead-Out Wire - Used to run electricity from your ground rods to your charger & fencing, and for runs under gates.
- Copper Clad Ground Rods - Promotes proper grounding of electric horse fence chargers. You will need a minimum of three for your electric fence system.
- Ground Rod Clamp - Clamps your tinned copper lead-out wire to the copper-clad ground rods.
- Copper Split Bolt Connectors with Cable Ties (10-Pack) - Connects your tinned copper lead-out wire to your ElectroBraid™ at either the end of an insulator from the ends of the braid rail or one braided rail to another – without losing power
- Neutral Plate Connector - Allows you to avoid corrosion when taking power to or from an existing non-copper fencing system and connecting it to copper-based ElectroBraid™.
- Cut-Out Switch - Used to either open or cut out the electrical current to your fencing rail. *Rails that touch tall grass, snow build-ups, or anything else that can disrupt your electric current should have a cut-out switch.
- Insulators - Choose your insulators based on your post type (wood, t-post, etc.)
- ElectroBraid™ Tension Kit - Everything needed to add tension to your braided electric horse fencing is included in this kit.
If you have installation or planning questions, we encourage you to call us at 1-800-434-6296 to speak with a friendly RAMM account manager. You may also visit our Horse Fence FAQs page for the most common questions we have regarding horse fence installations.