Our bale doors are available in two standard sizes and are available in many different powder-coat colors to match your existing barn or doors. They are made from a one-piece of galvanneal steel, laser-cut to design with no weld burrs.
- Item Description
Our bale doors are available in two standard sizes and are available in many different powder-coat colors to match your existing barn or doors. They are made from a one-piece of galvanneal steel, laser-cut to design with no weld burrs. Bale doors add much-needed ventilation and socialization for your horses, livestock and other animals.
*Note: There is a difference in the way house builders will build a door jamb and the way you need to build a door jamb for a barn. Here are some helpful tips:
- Wood all the way around the jamb.
- Need at least 3” of wood on the face of the door jamb to accept the door.
- Use at least 2x6” boards; 2x4" boards will not give you enough surface to screw to.
- If the barn is going to have wood siding, put the siding on first – then the doors.
- If the barn is going to have metal siding, put the doors on first – then the metal siding.
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier from Swanton, Ohio. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote and pricing. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
- - " We absolutely love these bale doors. No more painting, or warping. Thank you Ramm." Jenna from SC
Available in two standard sizes and configurations, 4' x 3' 6" or 4' x 4'
Custom options available upon request
One piece laser cut design, some assembly required
4" Galvanneal Steel Perimeter
18-gauge Galvaneal steel, panel perimeter and crossbuck
14-gauge Galvaneal steel jamb kit
Heavy duty 8" t-hinges and d-handle
D-handle holds the panel in the open and closed position
29-Gauge Metal Liner Front & Back
5/8" quality plywood core
Complete Hardware Kit
We have a variety of classic powder coat colors available
Below is a link to the Bale Door installation instructions in a PDF format, which you can save and print for future reference:
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: