Our Dutch doors are manufactured with galvanneal steel and offered in a variety of sizes and colors. This high-quality door is both functional and durable. The steel frame system and laser cut design helps resist harsh weather.
- Item Description
Dutch Doors add much-needed ventilation and socialization for your horses and other animals. Our Dutch doors are offered in a variety of sizes and colors. The doors are manufactured with galvanneal steel & have a powder coated finish. This high-quality door is both functional and durable. Additionally, it includes t-hinges for a tighter fit to prevent sagging; the tighter it is, the more it will help keep the weather outside. With the new D-latch system, it's easy to use inside and outside.
*Note: There is a difference in the way house builders will build a door jamb and the way you need to build a door jamb for a barn. Here are some helpful tips:
- Wood all the way around the jamb.
- Need at least 3” of wood on the face of the door jamb to accept the door.
- Use at least 2x6” boards; 2x4" boards will not give you enough surface to screw to.
- If the barn is going to have wood siding, put the siding on first – then the doors.
- If the barn is going to have metal siding, put the doors on first – then the metal siding.
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier from Swanton, Ohio. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote and pricing. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
- - Cathy from Missouri: We purchased a 4x8 door with glass earlier this year to seal up an opening in our barn. We have been thrilled with everything that we received. The door came with a 3-piece frame, which is more than the majority of doors out there, and it is a very well built and heavy-duty door! Even my contractor was amazed with how well the door was built. A little more than some of the other Dutch doors on the market but well worth the cost and then some!- I recently purchased one of the standard Dutch doors for the back of my horse stall. WOW! We have used other doors in the past but nothing compares to the quality and ease of use that the Ramm Doors offer. I strongly suggest this product to anyone!- We just finished installing our Dutch doors that we had to replace from storm damage. They are the most perfect finishing touch! Thank you RAMM Fence!- We just finished installing our new Dutch Doors, they are fantastic! Thank you RAMM fence!- I have had these doors in in a previous barn that we built. They were wonderful, strong and extremely useful. I am looking forward to having them in our next barn. They always closed tight and were extremely strong with our warm bloods, draft and light horses. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for durability as well as they are beautiful!
Quantity: Sold Individually
Material: Galvanneal Steel
Finish: Powder-Coated (*a wide variety of colors and finishes are available)
Sizes: Available in several different standard sizes and configurations. (*customization options are available)
- Pre-Assembled Panels
- 4" Galvanneal Steel Perimeter
- Heavy Duty Steel Jamb
- Individual Swinging Panels
- 29-Gauge Metal Liner Front & Back
- 5/8" Double Pane Tempered Glass Panel
- 5/8" Plywood Core
- Includes Complete Hardware Kit
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. This warranty covers against manufacturer's defects - replacements only. Shipping and any labor is not included.
Shipping: This item ships freight (via semi-truck delivery). Please contact one of our expert account managers for a shipping quote.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: