Bale Door - Glass Panel
Our glass paneled bale doors are a great way to add sunlight into your barn! Each bale door is manufactured with Galvanneal steel and 3/16" double-pane tempered glass with grids. Fully assembled beside the jamb, hinges, and latches.
- Item Description
Our glass paneled bale doors are a great way to add sunlight into your barn. They come in two standard sizes, but can also be built to your specific needs. They are available in many different powder-coat colors to match your existing barn or barn doors. Each bale door is manufactured with Galvanneal steel and 3/16" double-pane tempered glass with grids. They arrive fully assembled beside the jamb, hinges, and latches.
*Note: There is a difference in the way house builders will build a door jamb and the way you need to build a door jamb for a barn. Here are some helpful tips:
- Wood all the way around the jamb.
- Need at least 3” of wood on the face of the door jamb to accept the door.
- Use at least 2x6” boards; 2x4" boards will not give you enough surface to screw to.
- If the barn is going to have wood siding, put the siding on first – then the doors.
- If the barn is going to have metal siding, put the doors on first – then the metal siding.
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier from Swanton, Ohio. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote and pricing. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
- - Thank you for our windows! They are build with quality and I love that the color matches my barn. :) - Mary in Wisconsin- We love our Bale windows. I'm really glad I decided to get the window because there's so much more natural light in the barn.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: