Nobleman Stall Fronts
Nobleman horse stall fronts are sure to add beauty and elegance to any horse facility. The grilled Nobleman front has a closer bar spacing to keep your horses safe and allows better ventilation into each quality horse stall. Arch tops are extra.Product Details
Make feeding times fast and convenient. Our Nobleman stall fronts with feed openings are a great benefit if children or inexperienced horse enthusiasts feed your horses. Arch tops are extra.Product Details
Never have to walk into your horse stalls for feeding time again. The Nobleman stall fronts with feed door, eliminate having to walk into the horse stalls. Arch tops are extra.Product Details
Nobleman horse stall fronts are sure to add beauty and elegance to any facility. This designer stall system is our most elegant and prestigious. The European flair on this horse stall makes it one of our most popular systems, and customization is our specialty!
Our horse stall design team will work with you to offer suggestions and answer questions about your project because each designer stall is built to your specifications and made custom for your horse. The Nobleman horse stall offers sophistication as well as functionality; constructed with heavy-duty steel, which is a RAMM standard.
When deciding what horse stall system you want for your horses, safety should be the number one priority. Safety is always RAMM's #1 concern when designing/constructing horse stalls, so all of the Nobleman components have quality finishes. Choose from either hot-dip galvanized for superior rust protection or a sleek powder-coat painted finish from a wide variety of color options. RAMM is the industry's premier hot-dip galvanizer for horse stalls.
Nobleman stalls feature 12-gauge [pre-punched] steel channeling for added strength, ease of installation, cribbing prevention, and an overall cleaner look. For the grillwork, 7/8" horse stall grill bars are spaced 3.25" on-center (2-3/8" between bars) to prevent any horse limbs from getting caught between bars, so these stalls are good for any size horse or pony. Everything is included in with Nobleman horse stalls, excluding support posts and 2"x6" tongue-and-groove wood boards.
*For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Nobleman Designer Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Nobleman horse stall front style:
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options – Choose from many different door styles.
- Feed Options – Want to make feeding times fast and convenient? The Nobleman fronts have a couple of different feed options ideal for any barn or boarding facility. Adding a feed opening or swing-out large feed door is beneficial if children or inexperienced horse enthusiasts want to help feed your horses; with these options, horses can be fed without going into the stall!
- Finish – Hot-Dip Galvanized or Powder-Coated Paint
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Nobleman Grilled Partitions - Are available providing socialization and better ventilation for your horses. Grill sections are also available for poured concrete or cinder block half-walls.
- Nobleman Privacy Partitions - Great combination of both the solid and grilled partitions, for horses who like time to themselves and to socialize.
- Nobleman Solid Partitions - Offer privacy for horses that need solitude and are useful in barns where horses are frequently rotated.
3) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress System, 3/4" Interlocking Rubber Mats, 3/4" Punter Top Straight Edge Mats, or Stall Grid Panels
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeder, Aluminum Straight or Corner Mounted Feeders, or Poly Corner Hay or Grain Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterer, Flexible Stall Waterer, Push Paddle Waterer, Poly Insulated Bucket Holder (pairs with a Swing-Out Bucket Door), or a Pail Safe Bucket Holder
- Ventilation – Welded Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Lighting – 4' T8 LED Lighting (can be waterproof with LED Lighting Grommets)
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
All of our horse stalls have a 1-Year LTD Warranty and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).