Nobleman Designer Horse Stalls
Whether it's a professional or hobby farm, Nobleman horse stalls are sure to add beauty and elegance to any facility. This designer stall system is our most elegant and prestigious. The European flair on this horse stall makes it one of RAMM's most popular systems, and customization is our specialty! *For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Nobleman Designer Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
RAMM's horse stall design team will work with you to offer suggestions and answer questions about your project because each designer stall is built to your specifications and made custom for your horse. The Nobleman horse stall offers sophistication as well as functionality; constructed with heavy-duty steel, which is a RAMM standard.
When working on stall designing, consider a few factors in your decision-making:
- Do you need your stalls to be freestanding or will you have support posts?
- Would you like the door of the horse stall to be on the end or in the center?
- What finish is best for you?
- Also, remember to think ahead and plan for what might be down the road when planning your horse stall systems.
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Nobleman horse stall front style:
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options – Choose from many different door styles.
- Feed Options – Want to make feeding times fast and convenient? The Nobleman fronts have a couple of different feed options ideal for any barn or boarding facility. Adding a feed opening or swing-out large feed door is beneficial if children or inexperienced horse enthusiasts want to help feed your horses; with these options, horses can be fed without going into the stall!
- Finish – Hot-Dip Galvanized or Powder-Coated Paint
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Nobleman Grilled Partitions - These are available to provide socialization and better ventilation for your horses. Grill sections are also available for poured concrete or cinder block half-walls.
- Nobleman Privacy Partitions - A great combination of both the solid and grilled partitions, for horses who like time to themselves and to socialize.
- Nobleman Solid Partitions - Offer privacy for horses that need solitude and are useful in barns where horses are frequently rotated.
3) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress Systems or Interlocking Rubber Mat Kits
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeders or Poly Corner Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterers, Push Paddle Stall Waterers, and more!
- Ventilation – Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
RAMM horse stalls have a 1-Year LTD Warranty and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).
*Also, don't forget to request our FREE product catalog or view our digital catalog.