Horse Stall FAQs
Horse stall projects take a lot of planning and can be very challenging. For over 30 years, RAMM has helped horse owners find the safest, and longest-lasting horse stall solutions available. With so many options and major decisions coming into play when choosing horse stalls; we want to eliminate any confusion and educate you on important considerations. Over those years, we've assembled the most common horse stall questions when it comes to planning:
There are many factors to consider when selecting the right horse stall system for you and your horses. RAMM's trained horse stall experts are here to help answer all of your questions and can provide deeper insights to help you find the horse stall system that fits your budget and your horses' needs. You can contact us at 1-800-434-8456 to assist you in choosing the stalls for your horses that are right for your barn or traveling needs.
RAMM Horse Stall Options
RAMM Horse Fencing & Stalls has many options to fit all of your horse stall needs, whether you're looking for an economical or a designer horse stall system. All of RAMM's horse stalls are made with very keen attention to detail, excellent craftsmanship, and designed with safety in mind. *RAMM is the industry's premier hot-dip galvanizer for horse stalls.
- Derby Horse Stalls offer quality and safety at an extremely economical price!
- Essex Standard Horse Stalls, rated #1 in Horse Journal Magazine for its modular design, safety, and ease of installation. They are a very great value and offer many options and upgrades to give them your own personalized, custom look.
- Oxford Welded Horse Stalls have welded components, making them easier to install, and also are available in hot-dip galvanized or powder-coat paint with plenty of upgrades available.
- Cambridge Horse Stalls is a fully welded, slightly stripped-down version of the Oxford series. Choose from powder-coat paint or hot-dip galvanized finishes along with all of the same customizable options!
- Dublin Portable Panel Horse Stalls are totally free-standing and built tough to take everyday abuse. They can be installed without supports, have welded components and are hot-dipped galvanized for rust protection.
- Designer horse stalls have an elegant, beautiful design and strength. Choose from two existing styles: Nobleman and Tuscany or you can create your very own. *Custom options are available.
Whichever horse stall system you choose, you can be sure that RAMM will be there with you every step of the way! We provide detailed installation instructions and technical support to help ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction. Contact us at 1-800-434-8456 if you have any additional questions!