RAMM's door top latch system hardware kit is a self-latching system designed to make sure your sliding stall door stays secure and closed. Constructed of high-quality, heavy-duty galvanized steel [to keep away rust], the rugged design will make sure you have a long-lasting, functioning stall door.
This latch system provides a smooth door edge with nothing projecting into the doorway. With no protruding parts, the top door latch system ensures your horse will not catch on anything when passing through the opening. The kit is fully adjustable so it is a compatible fit with almost every sliding stall door. Choose between galvanized (metallic) or powder-coated black finishes for a style that fits your property.
- 1, Door Latch Handle – Contoured for a good grip, the door latch handle is made from heavy-duty galvanized steel and is excellent for large sliding doors. This ergonomic handle allows for a one-handed operation.
- 1, Door Latch Top Latch Arm
- 1, Door Latch Top Latch Plate
- 1, Door Latch Top Latch Spacer Plate
- 1, Door Latch Top Latch Catch
- 1, Latch Spring
- 1, Nylon Washer
- 2, Latch Catch Washers
- 1, Lifting Rod Push Cap
- 2, 1/4" x 2-1/2" Lag Screws
- 1, 1/4" x 3" Lag Screw
- 2, 5/16" x 2-1/2" Lag Screws
- 4, 5/16" x 1-1/2" Lag Screws
Not Included: The lifting rod is not included. The lifting rod connects the handle on the door to the top latch assembly on the top of the door. By lifting up the "lifting rod" you release the latch on the top of the door. This allows for a simple one-handed operation and a well-secured door. The rod length you need is determined by the stall door style. If you would like to order this kit with a lifting rod, you will need a top door latch kit.