Essex Horse Stalls
- Essex Stall Fronts
- Essex Stall Partitions
- Essex Grill Sections
- Essex Stall Doors
- Essex Stall Door Track Hardware
- Essex Stall Accessories
- Essex Window Grills
The Essex series is a budget-friendly horse stall solution that's great for both do-it-yourselfers (can be installed alone) and many barns styles (new or pre-existing/retrofits), due to their modular design. Essex horse stall front kits include detailed instructions and all of the hardware to assemble the horse stall system, except lumber and support posts. *For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Essex Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
When deciding what horse stall system you want for your horses, safety should be the number one priority. Safety is always RAMM's #1 concern when designing/constructing horse stalls, so all of the Essex components have a pre-galvanized, non-corrosive finish for rust protection. Essex stalls feature 14-gauge [pre-punched] steel channeling for added strength, ease of installation, cribbing prevention, and an overall cleaner look. For the grillwork, 7/8" horse stall grill bars are spaced 3.25" on-center (2-3/8" between bars) to prevent any horse limbs from getting caught between bars, so these stalls are good for any size horse or pony. Horse stall rubber grommets are also included to keep the grill bars from moving or rattling.
Another great benefit the Essex series presents is they are easily customizable to fit each, individual need. Upgrades include adding extra grillwork sections for custom-length fronts, feed options, and many different door styles for you to choose from.
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Essex horse stall front.
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options: Choose from five different door styles: Grill Top Door (A), Grill Top V-Door (B), Full Grill Door (G), Full Grill V-Door (H), or a Solid Door (L).
- Feed Options: Upgrade to ensure feeding your horses is more efficient with a feed opening or feed door.
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Essex Grilled Partition Kit – Social Butterflies
- Essex (48", 65", 72", or 91") Grilled Privacy Partition Kit – Semi-Social/Needs Some Privacy
- Solid Horse Stall Partition Kit – Complete Visual Separation
3) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress Systems or Interlocking Rubber Mat Kits
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeders or Poly Corner Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterers, Push Paddle Stall Waterers, and more!
- Ventilation – Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
RAMM stalls have a 1-Year Warranty on Workmanship and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).