Oxford Welded Horse Stalls
- Oxford Welded Stall Fronts
- The Barton Welded Swing Kit
- Oxford Welded Stall Partitions
- Oxford Welded Grill Sections
- Oxford Welded Stall Doors
- Oxford Welded Stall Door Track Hardware
- Oxford Welded Stall Accessories
- Oxford Welded Window Grills
The Oxford welded horse stall series is built to be stronger, last longer, and are budget-friendly. The ease of installation with the fully-welded framework makes this a popular selection among many do-it-yourselfers and contractors. Expert craftsmanship and attention to detail are second-to-none with this stall series. They are built on location here in Swanton, Ohio and they feature hidden welds for the professional finish and strength you and your horse(s) deserve. The RAMM staff interacts together to craft and weld these stalls; they truly care about each stall that goes out to every farm. Be sure to visit our Oxford horse stall series Pinterest board section to view more customer photos.
When deciding what horse stall system you want for your horses, safety should be the number one priority. Safety is always RAMM's #1 concern when designing/constructing horse stalls, so all of the Oxford components have quality finishes. Choose from either hot-dip galvanized for superior rust protection or a sleek powder-coat painted finish from a wide variety of color options. RAMM is the industry's premier hot-dip galvanizer for horse stalls.
Oxford stalls feature 14-gauge [pre-punched] steel channeling for added strength, ease of installation, cribbing prevention, and an overall cleaner look. For the grillwork, 7/8" horse stall grill bars are spaced 3.25" on-center (2-3/8" between bars) to prevent any horse limbs from getting caught between bars, so these stalls are good for any size horse or pony. Everything is included in with Oxford horse stalls, excluding support posts and 2"x6" tongue-and-groove wood boards.
Whether you are building a new barn or are retrofitting an existing barn, the Oxford series is a great horse stall solution!
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Oxford horse stall front style:
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options – Choose from 11 different door styles.
- Feed Options – Upgrade to ensure feeding your horses is more efficient with a feed opening, feed door, or a large feed door.
- Finish – Hot-Dip Galvanized or Powder-Coated Paint
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Welded Stall Grilled Partition Kit – Social Butterflies
- Welded Stall Grilled Privacy Partition Kit (48", 65", 72", or 91") – Semi-Social/Needs Some Privacy
- Solid Horse Stall Partition Kit – Complete Visual Separation
3) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress System, 3/4" Interlocking Rubber Mats, 3/4" Punter Top Straight Edge Mats, or Stall Grid Panels
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeder, Aluminum Straight or Corner Mounted Feeders, or Poly Corner Hay or Grain Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterer, Flexible Stall Waterer, Push Paddle Waterer, Poly Insulated Bucket Holder (pairs with a Swing-Out Bucket Door), or a Pail Safe Bucket Holder
- Ventilation – Welded Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Lighting – 4' T8 LED Lighting (can be waterproof with LED Lighting Grommets)
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
All of our horse stalls have a 1-Year LTD Warranty and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).