Oxford Horse Stalls
- Oxford Stall Fronts
- Oxford Stall Partitions
- Oxford Grill Sections
- Oxford Stall Doors
- Oxford Stall Door Track Hardware
- Oxford Stall Accessories
- Oxford Window Grills
Oxford horse stalls are built to be stronger, last longer, and are budget-friendly. The ease of installation with the fully-welded framework makes this a popular selection among many do-it-yourselfers and contractors. Expert craftsmanship and attention to detail are second-to-none in this stall series. They are built on location here in Swanton, Ohio and they feature hidden welds for the professional finish and strength you and your horse(s) deserve. The RAMM staff interacts together to craft and weld these stalls; they truly care about each stall that goes out to every farm. *For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Oxford Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
When deciding what horse stall system you want for your horses, safety should be the number one priority. Safety is always RAMM's #1 concern when designing/constructing horse stalls, so all of the Oxford components have quality finishes. Choose from either hot-dip galvanized for superior rust protection or a sleek powder-coat painted finish from a wide variety of color options. RAMM is the industry's premier hot-dip galvanizer for horse stalls.
Oxford stalls feature 14-gauge [pre-punched] steel channeling for added strength, ease of installation, cribbing prevention, and an overall cleaner look. For the grillwork, 7/8" horse stall grill bars are spaced 3.25" on-center (2-3/8" between bars) to prevent any horse limbs from getting caught between bars, so these stalls are good for any size horse or pony. Everything is included with the Oxford horse stalls, excluding support posts and 2"x6" tongue-and-groove wood boards.
Whether you are building a new barn or are retrofitting an existing barn, the Oxford series is a great horse stall solution!
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Oxford horse stall front style:
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options – Choose from 11 different door styles.
- Feed Options – Upgrade to ensure feeding your horses is more efficient with a feed opening, feed door, or a large feed door.
- Finish – Hot-Dip Galvanized or Powder-Coated Paint
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Welded Stall Grilled Partition Kit – Social Butterflies
- Welded Stall Grilled Privacy Partition Kit (48", 65", 72", or 91") – Semi-Social/Needs Some Privacy
- Solid Horse Stall Partition Kit – Complete Visual Separation
3) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress Systems or Interlocking Rubber Mat Kits
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeders or Poly Corner Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterers, Push Paddle Stall Waterers, and more!
- Ventilation – Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
RAMM stalls have a 1-Year Warranty on Workmanship and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).