56" Reversing with 10" Downrod
These efficient, economical fans circulate the air better than most other agricultural ceiling fans. They use less energy than a 100-watt light bulb and will end up paying for themselves in less than one year.
Cubic Feet / Minute: 34,500
Switch Requirement: 5-Fan Speed Control Reversing Switch
- Item Description
UL Waterspray Tested & Approved - Moisture, Dust, Corrosion and Heat Resistant
Our line of horse barn fans is manufactured for tough conditions. These fans are built for agriculture and have been proven in the industry to stand up to the tough conditions of equine and other wet, dusty or extreme heat areas.
The benefit to having our horse barn fans is they will circulate the air in your horse barn and your horses will love you for it. Many other horse owners, rehabilitation facilities, and veterinarians use our fans every day to keep their horses cool.
The ceiling fans are energy efficient, running on less energy than a 100-watt light bulb. When used with an existing cooling or heating system, the fans increase the efficiency of that system by up to 30%. In less than one year, a commercial grade fan system can pay for itself in energy savings.
Our fans have been tested by horse owners and have proven their strength and reliability. These fans range from 1-3 years in manufacturer warranties and can stand up to heat, humidity, and condensation. They are UL Listed and have a sealed, thermo-protect motor!
Composition: Heavy-duty, all metal - no plastic. Blades are aluminum for both strength and efficiency.
- - "We got it and we love it!" - Rebecca, NC- "We love the fans. They add a great look to the barn and we know they are much safer than other options available on the market today. Thanks, Ramm Fence." - Scott, CO- "My new fans have really helped in moving the stagnant musty air around and keeping the moisture and humidity down." - Travis, NC- "Our fan is up and is perfect, everything I expected and more, I am extremely pleased and will be ordering more for the barn."
Size: 56" (Straight Blades)
Weight: 24 lbs.
Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
Volts: 120V, 60Hz
Power Supply: 13" Safety Cable
Lead Wires: 20" (From Top of Bell)
- Sealed, Thermo-Protected Motor
- Permanent, Sealed Chrome Ball Bearings
- All Metal Construction (no plastic)
- Cast Iron Motor Housing
- Aluminum Blades
- UL Listed
- UL Waterspray Tested & Approved
- Moisture, Dust, Corrosion, and Heat Resistant
- 10" Downrod (3/4" i.d.)
- Energy Efficient (.71 amps or less)
Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Shipping: This item ships via UPS.
*Note: To reduce the risk of injury, please install the fan so that the blades are at least 10' above the floor. Technical specifications subject to change without notice.
Below are links to informational literature, installation manuals, and some layout ideas. All links below are in PDF format, which you can save and print for future reference.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: