4' T8 LED Lighting
This 4', 3-bulb T8 LED lighting fixture will really "brighten" up your day with 5,242 Lumens. These bulbs are protected by a frosted, shatterproof polycarbonate lens. Setup a 2nd circuit to add the night light feature!
Temperature: 5000K [Daylight]
- Item Description
This 4', 3-bulb [included] T8 LED lighting fixture will really "brighten" up your day! The T8 LED lighting fixture is 5,242 Lumens and has a frosted shatterproof polycarbonate lens that provides 5,000K (Daylight color tone). The T8 has a full-intensity startup, with no humming or flickering... even in temperatures as cold as -20°F and as hot as 130°F! This lighting fixture is the lowest heat emission of standard lighting and is cool to the touch.The T8 LED lighting fixture also comes with an awesome night light feature, which allows a second circuit to turn on any specific bulb(s), depending on how it's wired (this does require a second circuit to be hooked up)! This is perfect for night checks, broodmare barns, or any situation where low lighting is desired. Mounting brackets are included but it does not include a plug.Highlights:
- Full-Intensity Startup with No Humming or Flickering, Even in Cold Temperatures
- 5,242 Lumens - Save up to 90% vs. Incandescent or up to 70% vs. Fluorescent
- 5,000 Kelvin [Daylight] Bulbs - Rotatable to Direct Light
- Night Light Feature
- Clear LED Tubes
- Frosted, Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lens Cover
- No Ballasts to Repair/Replace
- DLC Qualified
- UL Certified for Wet Locations – Designed for Use in Barns & Wash Bay Locations!
*Note: For wet locations, a waterproof grommet is required so the cord is airtight - preventing water from getting inside the fixture.
*Energy rebates may be available in your state; check with your state or local electricity provider.
- - "They are up and running and perfect!! Great light. I’m finding it hard to leave the barn at night now." - Shannon, NY- "Love them! They light up the barn!! My husband was skeptical until he saw how much the 8 lighted it up and then he wanted 4 more for the center of the barn. Great lights and couldn't ask for better lighting!!"- "Received the lights. Very prompt shipping. They are everything I hoped for and better! Your products are all top of the line."- "The lights are awesome! They are just how you described them. Thank you for all of your advice. The T8s are perfect in the aisle and wash stall while the T5 are perfect in the stalls. They both give off plenty of light. The T8s are truly daylight quality. My barn is better lit than my home!"
Color Temperature: 5,000K
Number of LED Tubes: 3-Bulb Fixture
Wattage: 18W (per bulb)
Amperage: 0.49A (*0.16A for night light only)
Utility Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Lumens: 5,242 Lumens – uses high-efficiency, super bright LED chips that are rated over 100 lumens per watt!
Bulb Life Expectancy: There is a minimum 60,000 hours of operation life.
Power Surge Protection: Up to 1,500V with automatic shut down.
Operational Temperature: -20°F–130°F
Warranty: 5-Year Repair or Replace Warranty
*Note: Energy rebates may be available – check with your state or local electricity provider
Below are links to informational literature, installation manuals, and some layout ideas. All links below are in PDF format, which you can save and print for future reference.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: