4' T8 LED Lighting
This 4', 3-bulb T8 LED lighting fixture will really "brighten" up your day with 6,750 lumens. These bulbs are protected by a shatterproof polycarbonate lens. Set up a 2nd circuit to add the night light feature!
Temperature: 5000K [Daylight]
- Item Description
This 4', 3-bulb [included] T8 LED lighting fixture will really "brighten" up your day! The T8 LED lighting fixture is 6,750 lumens and has a frosted shatterproof polycarbonate lens that provides 5,000K (Daylight color tone). The T8 has a full-intensity startup, with no humming or flickering... even in temperatures as cold as -20°F and as hot as 130°F! This lighting fixture is the lowest heat emission of standard lighting and is cool to the touch.The T8 LED lighting fixture also comes with an awesome night light feature, which allows a second circuit to turn on any specific bulb(s), depending on how it's wired (this does require a second circuit to be hooked up)! This is perfect for night checks, broodmare barns, or any situation where low lighting is desired. Mounting brackets are included but it does not include a 3-prong plug; it will need to be hardwired.Position light fixtures at least 8' high to minimize contact with the horse. Placement in horse stalls above the center along the front, back, or side walls will decrease shadows in the horse. If placed in the center back of the stall, it allows for easier and safer installation as well as maximum viewing of the work/stall area.Highlights:
- Full-Intensity Instant Startup: No humming or flickering, even in extreme temperatures as cold as -20°F and as hot as 130°F. Suitable for refrigeration applications.
- Power Surge Protection: Up to 1500V with automatic shutdown.
- 5,000 Kelvin [Daylight], Clear 4' LED Tubes: Rotatable to direct light and is cool to the touch.
- Easy to Retrofit Tubes: Compatible with ballasted T5, T8, and T12 fluorescent fixtures. *Please call for more information on retrofitting.
- DLC-Qualified (Design Light Consortium): Complies with the specified performance and energy efficiency criteria.
- 6,750 Lumens: Save up to 90% vs. incandescents or up to 70% vs. fluorescents. *Energy rebates may be available in your state; check with your state or local electricity provider.
- Night Light Feature: Optional 2-circuit night light models allow you to power down to only one light tube at 0.16 amps per fixture, however, it requires wiring an additional circuit upon installation.
- Shatterproof, Frosted Polycarbonate Lens Cover: IP 65-rated against dust particles and pressure washers from any direction.
- No Ballasts to Repair/Replace
- UL-Certified for Wet Locations (File# E470542): Designed for use in barns & wash bay locations. *Please note: for wet locations, a waterproof grommet is required so the cord is airtight, thus preventing water from getting inside the fixture.
- Does Not Create Radio Interference
- Does Not Emit UV or Infrared Radiation
- Environmentally-Friendly: No mercury or other hazardous substances, thus eliminating costly recycling fees associated with fluorescent tubes.
- 5-Year Repair or Replace Warranty
- - "They are up and running and perfect!! Great light. I’m finding it hard to leave the barn at night now." - Shannon, NY- "Love them! They light up the barn!! My husband was skeptical until he saw how much the 8 lighted it up and then he wanted 4 more for the center of the barn. Great lights and couldn't ask for better lighting!!"- "Received the lights. Very prompt shipping. They are everything I hoped for and better! Your products are all top of the line."- "The lights are awesome! They are just how you described them. Thank you for all of your advice. The T8s are perfect in the aisle and wash stall while the T5 are perfect in the stalls. They both give off plenty of light. The T8s are truly daylight quality. My barn is better lit than my home!"
Color Temperature: 5,000K
Wattage: 52W (*gauges energy consumption)
Amperage: 0.49A (*strength of an electric current)
Voltage: 110-277V (*pressure from an electrical circuit's power source that pushes the current through a conducting loop)
Lumens: 6,750 lm (*the amount of light emitted per second in a unit solid angle of one steradian from a uniform source of one candela, 1 lm = 1 cp per sq. ft.)
Candlepower: 537 cp (*illuminating power – light intensity relative to the light emitted)
Utility Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Number of LED Tubes: 3-Bulb Fixture
T8 LED Tube Specifications (per bulb):
- Lamp Fitting: G13 Base
- Wattage: 18W
- Amperage: 0.16A
- Lumens: > 2,250 lm
- Lumens per Watt: > 125 lm/W
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): > 82
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Power Factor: > 0.99
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 24%
- Operation Temperature: -20°F to 130°F (-28°C to 54°C)
- Operation Humidity: 10% to 70%
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 60,000 Hours Minimum of Operation Life
T8 LED Tube Features:
- Internal Driver
- Safe for Animal & Human Eyes (EN62471-Tested)
- UL-Approved (File # E359465)
- UV-Stabilized, V1-Rated Polycarbonate Tubes
- RoHS compliant
- ANSI/NF 2 Food Service Standard
- Uses High-Efficiency, Super Bright LED Chips rated Over 125 Lumes per Watt
- Tightly Binned LED Selection for Tube-to-Tube Color Uniformity
- Lowest Heat Emission of Standard Lighthing
Weight: ~20 lbs
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 50"
Warranty: 5-Year Repair or Replace Warranty
*Note: Energy rebates may be available – check with your state or local electricity provider
Below is a link to the 4' T8 LED lighting installation instructions in PDF format, which you can save and print for future reference:
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: