Interlocking Rubber Mat Kits
Choose this option to eliminate deciding on which components you need to cover your horse barn floors. These interlocking mat kits take out all of the guesswork and come as a nice, ready to assemble kit.
*Move mats by yourself with ease using our Mat Movers.
- Item Description
Interlocking mats will give you the appearance and performance of a one-piece floor, except are at a much lower cost and are easier to install. Each piece is precision cut for exact size, requires no adhesive for installation, and are easy to maintain. Interlocking stall mats prevent common problems that occur with straight edge mats such as: pulling apart, moving around, or having to remove mats to clean underneath them. Excellent for many different uses such as stalls, wash and grooming areas, farrier areas, treatment areas, barn aisles, and even trailer flooring. There are many different sizes and configurations available for your barn aisles and run-in sheds as well. Please contact us if you'd like a customized design layout made just for you!
Features & Benefits: Anti-fatigue, durable in all weather conditions, reduces animal back & leg strain, reducing bedding costs, reduces cleaning costs & time, easy installation, and heavy-duty, long-lasting durability.
- 10'x10' Kit (SMI10L x4, SMI8 x1)
- 10'x12' Kit (SMI10L x2, SMI10R x2, SMI16 x1)
- 12'x12' Kit (SMI10L x2, SMI10R x2, SMI16 x2)
- 12'x14' Kit (SMI10L x2, SMI10R x2, SMI16 x3)
- 14'x14' Kit (SMI10R x4, SMI16 x4, SMI8 x1)
- 12'x16' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI16 x4)
- 12'x24' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI20 x2, SMI16 x2, SMI14 x4)
- 12'x36' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI20 x4, SMI16 x2, SMI14 x8)
- 24'x24' Kit (SMI10R x2, SMI10L x2, SMI20 x8, SMI16 x8, SMI14 x4)
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier from Swanton, Ohio. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote and pricing. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
- - "We had ordered 3 sets of 10 x 12 rubber interlocking horse stall mats so that we could replace them in 3 horse stalls. The outcome was a dramatic change from what was there to now!! We were very pleased with the quality of the mats and the stall mats kits made it so much more easier to work with and also cut down on labor time which was a big plus for us!! Thank you RAMM!"- "The mats are great! I love your products! I absolutely recommend you to all of my friends and will always order from you!!" - McKenzie, NE- I ordered the mats for my barn and they arrived as scheduled, just like you said!- I recently put down a non-slip concrete outside my barn. Waste of time on my part. After speaking with Ramm we decided to buy interlocking mat kits to cover the concrete areas. They are fairly simple to install and look amazing. I never would have though about doing this on the exterior of my barn but i'm glad I went this route.- We opted to do the interlocking stall mats in the aisle of our barn. I just love them. It was very easy to install and has made a world of difference in the appereance of the barn and improved the safety of the horses now that we dont have bare concrete in the walk way.
Height: All mats are 3/4" thick(thickness of mats can be off by 1/8" + or -).
Material: 100% Recycled Vulcanized Rubber
Surface: Non-Skid Punter Texture
Warranty: 10-Year Limited Mfg. Warranty
Shipping: This item ships freight (via semi-truck delivery). Please contact one of our expert account managers for a shipping quote.
Below is a link to the Interlocking Stall Mat Layout Guide. The link below is in PDF format so you can save and print for future reference.Interlocking Stall Mat Layout Guide
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: