These horse stall u-channels support wooden wallboards between the wood support posts. They have pre-drilled holes and feature a rust-resistant zinc coating. Available in three different sizes: 93.5", 46.5", or 7".Product Details
93.5" wall capping prevents horses from cribbing on your horse stalls and keeping them looking new. They are available in galvalume or powder-coated black finishes. No more rough or jagged edges!Product Details
The 93.5" post edging screws right onto your exposed wood to prevent cribbing. Most horses love to chew on wood, such as stall walls and posts. Stop cribbing before it starts!Product Details
Wall braces strengthen horse stall walls by connecting boards together to form a single wall. They lay flat against the wall and are available in two different sizes: 93.5" or 46.5".Product Details
The #12 1.25" stall screws are used for attaching stall components and install easily with the Phillips drive pan head design. Sold in packs of 50, of either zinc-plated or e-coated black finishes.Product Details
The 40.5" galvanized horse head blanket bar holds blankets, sheets, halters, and more. If you're not using it, the bar can be folded down to create a safer environment for your animals.Product Details
The 41" horseshoe blanket bar is made here in Swanton, OH from rust-resistant galvanized steel with a heavy-duty black powder coating. They can hold heavy rugs, saddle pads, and more!Product Details
The locking style horseshoe latch kit is aesthetically pleasing and functional. When installed, the latch is inset (not flush). Choose between a hot-dip galvanized or powder-coated black finish.Product Details
The powder-coated black, folding saddle rack helps organize your tack room by keeping your saddles off of the dirty ground. Easy to install and designed to fit almost every saddle type!Product Details
There are many important parts to any well-functioning horse stall system; there are a few miscellaneous steel protective channels and supplies that do not tightly fit into any category. These parts are all integral to having a working horse stall system and will help make yours stand out. Below are some ideas to help you get started!
Looking to add more safety and protection? Choose from some of our protective stall products:
- U-Channel - These horse stall u-channels support wooden wallboards between the wood support posts. They have pre-drilled holes and feature a rust-resistant zinc coating. The channel is 1.75" x 1.75" with a 1.5" opening. RAMM's u-channels are available in three different sizes: 93.5", 46.5", and 7".
- Wall Capping - The 93.5" wall capping prevents your horses from forming bad cribbing habits and keeps your horse stalls looking brand new for years! No more rough or jagged edges where your horses have been cribbing. They easily slip over your wooden stall wallboards and are screwed into place through the pre-punched holes. RAMM's wall capping is a breeze to install and can be cut down to create custom sizes!
- Post Edging - Stop your horses from cribbing before it starts! Screw the galvanized, all-steel 93.5" post edging onto your exposed wood to prevent cribbing. They protect your posts and stalls from your horse, while also protecting your horse from colic and wood splitters. Wood chewing is common in foals as their incisors come in, so it's best to cover any exposed lumber.
- Wall Brace - Wall braces add extra strength and durability to your horse stall walls by combining the boards together – forming a single, solid wall. They lay flat against the stall wall once secured in place, helping to prevent injury to your horses. Additionally, these wall braces are pre-drilled for quick, easy installation! RAMM's wall braces are available in three different sizes: 93.5" or 46.5".
Looking to add finishing touches? Choose from some of our decorative stall products:
- Horse Head Blanket Bar - This 40.5" wide galvanized horse head blanket bar holds blankets, sheets, halters, etc. and adds a stylish touch to any barn. It can be attached to your horse stall front with four ½" screws.
- Horseshoe Blanket Bar - RAMM's 41" wide horseshoe blanket bar offers long-lasting, maintenance-free use that accommodates most sizes of turnout blankets, sheets, and other equine coverings. Each bar is made here on-site in Swanton, OH from rust-resistant solid galvanized steel (the rod is not hollow) with a heavy-duty powder-coated black finish.
- Horseshoe Locking Latch - Aesthetically pleasing and functional, this latch is compatible with sliding stall doors or hinged doors (when the appropriate catch is used).
- Folding Saddle Rack - The folding saddle rack helps you organize by keeping your saddles in the correct position off of the dirty, dusty ground. They're easy to install, are designed fit almost every type of saddle, and have a built-in bridle hook underneath. The saddle rack even conveniently folds down flat when not in use!