Dublin Horse Stalls
*RAMM is the industry's premier hot-dip galvanizer for horse stalls.
Dublin horse stalls are freestanding, portable panel containment systems. They are very strong and can be used as either permanent or temporary equine stalls. Dublin stalls feature a full-frame design that allows them to be installed without any existing support posts. This is great for clear-span and post-free barns. They can be installed as temporary stalls for horse shows, trade fairs, and events because they are stackable and transported easily. These stall systems are also strong and durable enough to be installed in your equine stable on a more permanent basis. *For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Dublin Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
Each Dublin horse stall is completely welded together with the implementation of hidden welds. Each weld is done on the inside of the u-channel for a clean, professional look. This also means that there are no sharp weld burrs for horses to get hurt. The number one mission of RAMM as a company is to provide safer alternative solutions and the Dublin stalls are no exception. These stalls also have no exposed wooden edges, so horses can not chew or crib on the wood stall boards.
These stalls can be customized to meet your barn's specific requirements. All panels are fabricated after ordering so we can make sure that each stall system will fit into any facility or barn. Dublin stalls come in either a hot-dip galvanized finish for a rust-free finish or a powder-coated black finish for an elegant, classic look. We also offer custom powder coat colors for an additional fee. Each system is made right here in the USA by RAMM expert welders and fabricators.
Connect Dublin stalls together with heavy-duty stall connectors. Stall connectors are made out of one piece of heavy-duty 14-gauge galvanized steel. We have a wide variety of stall connectors to meet any stall layout for your barn. Speak with RAMM's horse stall solution experts to find out exactly what you’ll need for your layout.
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Dublin horse stall front style:
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options – Choose from a few different door styles.
- Feed Options – Upgrade to ensure feeding your horses is more efficient with a feed opening, feed door, or a large feed door.
- Finish – Hot-Dip Galvanized or Powder-Coated Paint
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Dublin Stall Grilled Partition – Social Butterflies
- Dublin Stall Privacy Partition (48", 65", 72", or 91") – Semi-Social/Needs Some Privacy
- Dublin Stall Solid Partition – Complete Visual Separation
3) Add stall connectors based on your layout so your fronts and partitions are securely in place.
4) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress Systems or Interlocking Rubber Mat Kits
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeders or Poly Corner Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterers, Push Paddle Stall Waterers, and more!
- Ventilation – Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
RAMM stalls have a 1-Year Ltd. Warranty on Workmanship and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).