Dublin Portable Panel Horse Stalls
- Dublin Portable Panel Stall Fronts
- Dublin Portable Panel Stall Partitions
- Dublin Portable Panel Stall Doors
- Dublin Portable Panel Stall Connectors
*RAMM is the industry's premier hot-dip galvanizer for horse stalls.
Dublin portable panel stall systems are a freestanding, portable horse stall containment systems. These stall systems are very strong and can be used as both, permanent or temporary equine stalls - so don't let the word "portable" make you think otherwise! They feature a full-frame design that allows them to be installed without any existing support posts. This is great for clear span and post-free barns. They can be installed as temporary stalls for at horse shows, trade fairs, and events because they are stackable and transport easily. These stall systems are also strong and durable enough to be installed in your equine stable on a more permanent basis. *For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Dublin Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
Each Dublin portable panel stall system is completely welded together with the implementation of hidden welds. Each weld is done on the inside of the u-channel for a clean, professional look. This also means that there are no sharp weld burrs for horses to get hurt on. The number one mission of RAMM as a company is to provide safer alternative solutions and the Dublin portable panel stall systems are no exception. These stalls also have no exposed wooden edges, so horses can not chew or crib on the wood stall boards.
These stalls systems can be customized to meet your barns specific requirements. All panels are fabricated after ordering so we can make sure that each stall system will fit into any facility or barn. The Dublin portable panel stalls come in either hot-dip galvanized finish for a rust-free finish or a powder-coated black finish for an elegant, classic look. We also offer custom powder coat colors for an additional fee. Each system is made right here in the USA by RAMM expert welders and fabricators.
Connect Dublin portable panel stall systems with heavy-duty stall connectors. Stall connectors are made out of one piece of heavy-duty 14-gauge galvanized steel. We have a wide variety of stall connectors to meet any stall layout for your barn. Speak with one of RAMM's horse stall solution experts to find out exactly what you’ll need for your layout.
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Dublin horse stall front style:
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options – Choose from a few different door styles.
- Feed Options – Upgrade to ensure feeding your horses is more efficient with a feed opening, feed door, or a large feed door.
- Finish – Hot-Dip Galvanized or Powder-Coated Paint
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Dublin Portable Panel Stall Grilled Partition – Social Butterflies
- Dublin Portable Panel Stall Privacy Partition (48", 65", 72", or 91") – Semi-Social/Needs Some Privacy
- Dublin Portable Panel Stall Solid Partition – Complete Visual Separation
3) Add stall connectors based on your layout so your fronts and partitions are securely in place.
4) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress System, 3/4" Interlocking Rubber Mats, 3/4" Punter Top Straight Edge Mats, or Stall Grid Panels
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeder, Aluminum Corne Mounted Feeder, or Poly Corner Hay or Grain Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterer, Flexible Stall Waterer, Push Paddle Waterer, Poly Insulated Bucket Holder (pairs with a Swing-Out Bucket Door), or a Pail Safe Bucket Holder
- Ventilation – Welded Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Lighting – 4' T8 LED Lighting (can be waterproof with LED Lighting Grommets)
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
All of our horse stalls have a 1-Year LTD Warranty and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).