• Returns on qualified stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery. RAMM credit only will be issued if the refund is requested 15 or more days after delivery (up to 30 days).
• All returns are subject to a 20% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee.
• All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection and in perfect, resalable condition.
• The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
• Returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt will not be credited. We strongly suggest you purchase shipping insurance for all returns, as we cannot re-sell damaged returns.
• Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.
• Absolutely no returns accepted on any made-to-order products (welded stalls, dutch doors, bale doors, etc), paint, drop ship items or Moisture Lock.
Special Note: Customers should NOT RETURN damaged or defective products or
• Please review our Return Policy before completing these steps.
• All returns must be pre-authorized. *No scratch & dent items may be returned; all sales are final.
• Please contact us so an RMA number can be generated for your return.
• Clearly write/label all sides of the shipment with the assigned RMA number.
• Freight Returns will NOT be accepted without a valid RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package/pallet.
• Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for inspection and credit where due.
Why is there a 20% restocking fee?
First and foremost, our products are not easy retail style returns, where any box can be utilized to repack a return. When a product is returned there are many labor efforts involved in the processing of a return.
Our products often have customized packaging or are palletized so they do not run the risk of damage during shipment. During transit through the FED EX or UPS system, any original box is marked up and not suitable for use in repacking a good return for re-sale. Damaged pallets cannot be re-used.
The 20% restocking fee is an industry standard for a reason. It is very labor intensive to open up returns and fully inspect to verify the product is in resalable condition. We don't charge customers a restocking fee to make money. We charge for the labor and materials associated with all of the handling, inspection, repacking and restocking associated with receiving a return in its original resalable condition and getting it back to our warehouse shelves.
What happens in the case of a
While we make every effort to ensure that the product you receive is exactly as ordered, there are times in which we make mistakes. At the time that you receive your product, if anything is not as ordered, please make
We will make arrangements to have the correct product delivered to you (free of charge) and we may also issue a call tag for you to return the incorrect product. DO NOT open the incorrect packaging, install the product or alter it in any way. If the incorrect product is not returned (at our expense) or it is evident that the incorrect product has been used or altered in any way, you will be charged for the incorrect product.
Do you have a shipping or returns question?
Contact us here: