8' Track and Ring Conditioner
Blade, angle, pitch, s-tines are all adjustable to allow for conditioning arenas based on specific disciples and horse training abilities. Compact lightweight design make them easier to pull than other models.
- Item Description
- Great for large or small tracks, rings, courses, courts, and arenas
- Easy to maneuver in tight corners
- Adjustable blade - both pitch and angle, blade stays at a level plain and floats on footing material keeping the tines at a consistent depth
- 6 depth-adjustable double-ended tines for twice the usage and easy to replace
- 3-point hitch mount and A-frame design for strength and durability
- Moves enough material to fill in holes and take out high posts in arenas
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier from Swanton, Ohio. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote and pricing. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
- - We have been using this T&R for over 10 years now. I would not own anyother on the market. with the exception of purchasing tines everynow and again, it has paid for itself countless times. Being a boarding facility with horses in and out of areas daily- inside and outdoor- we probably put more "miles" on ours than most people. One of the best investments we ever made! JL- The track and ring conditioner is a perfect drag for just about anyone. It's very easy to hook up and it does an awesome job. The best part is, is that it was half the cost of others on the market!
Color: Durable Powder Coated Red Finish
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Assembly: The track and ring conditioner is shipped crated and boxed. Easy to follow instructions and a complete hardware package allow anyone to assemble it in less than an hour.
Shipping: This items ship via freight carrier. Please contact one of our expert account managers for a free shipping quote.
Note: Recommended with a 20 to 60 horsepower tractor with a category 1 three-point hitch.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: