Tuscany Designer Horse Stalls
The European-inspired Tuscany horse stall designer series is classy and durable. The custom-bent designer stall front has attracted many customers for it's added ventilation and unique style. When it comes to stalls for horses, there are none better than what RAMM has to offer. Safety is RAMM's number one priority in stall designing so your horse stalls are a perfect fit! Be sure to visit our Tuscany horse stall series Pinterest board section to view more customer photos.
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose your Tuscany horse stall front style:
- 10' front or 12' front?
- Door Options – Choose from 6 different door styles.
- Feed Options – Because of the S-griillwork's shape, adding a feed opening is the sole option for the Tuscany series.
- Finish – Hot-Dip Galvanized or Powder-Coated Paint
2) Choose a stall wall partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Tuscany Stall Grilled Partitions - Are available providing socialization and better ventilation for your horses. Grill sections are also available for poured concrete or cinder block half-walls.
- Tuscany Stall Privacy Partitions - Great combination of both the solid and grilled partitions, for horses who like time to themselves and to socialize.
- Tuscany Stall Solid Partitions - Offer privacy for horses that need solitude and are useful in barns where horses are frequently rotated.
3) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress System, 3/4" Interlocking Rubber Mats, 3/4" Punter Top Straight Edge Mats, or Stall Grid Panels
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeder, Aluminum Straight or Corner Mounted Feeders, or Poly Corner Hay or Grain Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterer, Flexible Stall Waterer, Push Paddle Waterer, Poly Insulated Bucket Holder (pairs with a Swing-Out Bucket Door), or a Pail Safe Bucket Holder
- Ventilation – Welded Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Lighting – 4' T8 LED Lighting (can be waterproof with LED Lighting Grommets)
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
All of our horse stalls have a 1-Year LTD Warranty and our friendly, knowledgeable RAMM staff is ready to assist with all of your installation and technical questions. We look forward to being your partner when it comes to stalls for horses. Please call us for fencing, stalls, or equine products at 1-800-434-8456. Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s).