Derby Horse Stalls
- Derby Stall Fronts
- Derby Stall Partitions
- Derby Grill Sections
- Derby Stall Doors
- Derby Stall Door Track Hardware
- Derby Stall Accessories
The Derby horse stall series is RAMM's most economical horse stall series, yet it still offers superior quality, with all bars below 48” using 14 gauge steel for added strength. These fully customizable kit stalls can meet the needs of many individual projects. They can be easily modified to do a retrofit in an existing structure or can be installed in a new barn. All items are pre-galvanized steel with UV coating to prevent white rusting. Both the fronts and partitions are face-mounted on your support posts for a smooth, flush front and partition. *For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Derby Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
Formerly known as Pro-Line horse stalls, Derby stalls now feature the Premium track system and are made from a non-corrosive galvanized steel, ensuring that your horse stalls will stay looking beautiful for years to come! Built with many features to help make your life easier and your horse's more enjoyable, these horse stalls feature our 90° Premium track trolleys used to hang a solid sliding stall door from our 8' Premium self-cleaning track. This will provide you with an even and quiet sliding stall door, to go along with the quick and easy slide bolt latch system.
Not sure where to start?
1) Choose the length of your Derby horse stall front:
2) Choose a partition that fits your horse's personality best:
- Derby Stall Grilled Partition Kit – Social Butterflies
- Derby Stall Grilled Privacy Partition Kit – Semi-Social/Needs Some Privacy
- Solid Horse Stall Partition Kit – Complete Visual Separation
3) Add a feed opening kit to make feeding your horse(s) easier!
4) Add optional horse stall accessories to make your horses and barn more comfortable:
- Flooring & Sleep Comfort – ThuroBed Mattress Systems or Interlocking Rubber Mat Kits
- Feeders & Hay Racks – Galvanized Wall Mounted Horse Feeders or Poly Corner Feeders
- Water Supply – Automatic Stall Waterers, Push Paddle Stall Waterers, and more!
- Ventilation – Window Grills or Agriculturally-Rated Barn Fans
- Miscellaneous – Blanket Bars, Saddle Racks, Protective Channelling, and more!
Support posts are required for installation. This horse stall system does not include u-channels or top header boards; instead, they are nailed to the front of the stall. To simplify your installation, you can view or download the installation instructions or you may call in and speak with our friendly staff at 800-434-8456 to go over your questions.
Note: Nothing in this stall kit is welded and it is not recommended for mares with foals or smaller horses/ponies due, to the 4” on-center bar spacing.
Let us know how can we make your “dream” barn come true! We’re ready to help you with anything related to equine products and find the solution that's best for you and your horse(s). Also, don't forget to request our FREE product catalog or view our digital catalog.