12' Shetland Stall Front – Tuscany Kit
The 12' Shetland horse stall kit features many of the same benefits and beauty of the Tuscany Designer series – at an economical price. This kit has a sleek powder-coated black finish.
- Item Description
The Shetland horse stall kit was designed for a European look, with an open front design. It is the budget-friendly alternative to the Tuscany designer horse stall series (built-to-size for each stall and includes steel door posts, welded to each front panel). Shetland kits are powder-coated black and designed to be used as a 12’ stall front, utilizing 6”x 6” wood posts for the door and end posts.
- The door is constructed of heavy wall 14-gauge 2’ x 2” square tube, top round tube is heavy wall 1.900” (one nine hundred) 12-gauge and is 59” in height. The plunger latch is tried & true and includes a latch receiver steel plate, which is designed to protect the latch hole for years of use.
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel channeling is used for the construction of the grill sections. Hinged, snug-fit round tube connectors secure the grill sections for a seamless fit and look.
- Grill tubes are heavy wall 7/8” 16-gauge tubing. They are set to 3¼” on-center and 2-3/8” between tubes, which a tennis ball cannot go through, helping to make the bar spacing safer. *Best used with horses that do not challenge the integrity of the stall (such as horses that excessively lean, hot or aggressive horses, etc). Excessive leaning over the fronts could cause damage and affect the structural integrity of the stall.
- 14-gauge steel u-channels cover edges of exposed wood to protect from any chewing/cribbing. They add strength and a cleaner, finished look. The u-channels are pre-punched with the required screw holes to allow for a quick, efficient installation.
- Hidden inside channel welds, exposed welds where the grill tubes meet the top round tube.
- Each kit is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Made with pride in the USA!
*If you’re looking to add a partition wall, we recommend pairing them with welded partitions; they’re the most compatible. For more photos and ideas, we welcome you to visit our Shetland Designer Horse Stalls Pinterest board section.
Installation: Installing Shetland stall kits are great for contractors and DIYers. They can be cut-to-size on-site, but they require existing outside support posts and door posts must be added. We recommend the stall fronts go in between existing posts. The minimum possible size for a Shetland stall front is 10’ using 4’x4’ door posts. The hinged door can be installed as either a right or left-sided door (with no added modifications), to compliment your barn. The hinges themselves are even fully-adjustable, ensuring a proper fit and swing for each stall. Everything you need to install your Shetland horse stall is included in the kit, except the lumber needed for the posts and boards. You supply the wood to save on freight costs.
Shipping: This item ships on a semi-truck via an LTL freight carrier or they can be picked up at our location in Swanton, OH. Please contact one of our expert account managers at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote. For more information on how this type of delivery works and what we need you to do upon arrival, please read through these two links:
- - "These are of such superior quality I could not believe the price, thank you RAMM Fence!" - M.L.- "The affordability of these stalls made my dream barn come true!" - A.S.- "I just love my Tuscany kit stall. It was easy to install and looks like a beautiful custom stall at half the price. Great job RAMM Fence." - Vickie, OH
Welded Stall Grilled Partition Kit
Welded Stall Privacy Partition Kit
Solid Horse Stall Partition Kit
93.5" Post Edging
Folding Saddle Rack
Horseshoe Blanket Bar
ThuroBed Mattress System
Interlocking Rubber Mats Kit
18" Basket Fan
Aluminum Feeder - Corner Mount (Out of Stock)
Aluminum Feeder - Straight Mount (Out of Stock)
Galvanized Wall-Mounted Horse Feeder
Swing-Out Bucket Door
Poly Insulated Bucket Holder
Automatic Stall Waterer
Flexible Stall Waterer
Push Paddle Stall Waterer
Pail Safe Bucket Holder
Welded Grilled Window
Welded Grilled Hinged Window
Essex Grilled Window Kit
Length: 12' (Custom sizes available upon request.)
Finish: Powder Coated Black (Hop-Dip Galvanized available upon request.)
Channel Gauge: 12-gauge
Bar Gauge: 16-gauge
Bar Spacing: 3¼"
Bar Diameter: ⅞"
Bar Height (Inside-to-Inside): Tallest - 34", Shortest - 8"
Door Width: 47"
Door Opening Width (Standard): 48"
Door Height: 57½"
Floor to Top of Door Height (Installed): 59"
Floor to Top of Header: Highest Point - 84¾"
Floor to Bottom of Bars: 48¾"
Latch Type: Plunger
Wood Direction: Horizontal or Vertical (*Note: Wood lumber is not included with the kit.)
Shipping: This item ships freight. Please contact one of our expert account managers for a shipping quote.
Warranty: 1-Year Warranty on Workmanship.
Made in the USA!
Below are links to informational literature, installation manuals, and some layout ideas. All links below are in PDF format, which you can save and print for future reference.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: