The RAMMily – Ep. 1, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast
Welcome to Late Night Riders! On this episode we will be discussing why we wanted to start a podcast and meet the family behind RAMM Horse Fencing and Stalls.
Join us every Friday night for a new episode!
Amanda Held – Ep. 2, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast
Amanda, is an equine specialist, facilitator, lifelong equestrian and veteran with 17 years combined service in the United States Air Force and Air National Guard. She loves to help people shift their perception to live a life of radical appreciation. Amanda’s passion is to travel and teach the process she personally used to heal from PTSD. Her work benefits clients on both a personal and professional level and allows them to create a life full of passion, purpose and inspiration.
Amanda founded H.O.O.V.E.S. (Healing of Our Veterans Equine Services) with a vision to reach out to other veterans and share her healing experience. Since founding her non-profit in 2009, she has helped hundreds veterans and their family members with healing from PTSD, grief, and re-integration struggles. She has also rescued and rehabilitated over 100 horses (10 of which were wild mustangs). Amanda currently resides in Ohio with her family.
- Fae Leffler – Ep. 3, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast Western pleasure riding, barrel racing, polo, and A circuit jumpers Fae Leffler is a well rounded rider. For the past 20 years her main focus has been dressage with two recently imported dutch warmbloods. She resides in North West Ohio at her beloved Fox Fire Farm with her husband Doc, and a variety of animals.
- Bruce Slusher – Ep. 4, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast Bruce Slusher is a natural horsemanship instructor. He teaches communication and safety for both horse and handler. He provides fun and low key lessons as well as clinics for all types of riders and handlers. Years of TV and radio experience have made him a skilled communicator.
- Nicole Hauseman – Ep. 5, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast Founder of Rock Solid Dressage joins us on one of the most inspiring episodes yet. We talk about her journey as an equestrian. From groom, to college, to competing at the Prix St George level, to starting her own company Nicole is an incredible woman.
Tim Sherman – Ep. 6, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast
Tim Sherman, the owner of Toledo Harley-Davidson and many Friesian horses, joins us for our 6th episode in Late Night Riders. Listen on iTunes, Spotify, + more!
Be sure to listen to our Canter Banter segment when we ask Tim, "Steel Horse or Real Horse ?" for different situations!
You can check out Toledo Harley-Davidson online here: https://toledohd.com/
Debbie Disbrow – Ep. 7, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast
Debbie Disbrow, owner of RAMM Horse Fencing & Stalls and author of hundreds of published articles, joins us for our 7th episode on Late Night Riders. We discuss finding a balance between nature and modern technology and how riding horses can be linked to improving a child's intelligence.
Listen on iTunes, Spotify, + more!
You can check out RAMM Horse Fencing & Stalls online here: https://www.rammfence.com/
- Fresh Farm Fundamentals – Ep. 8, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast Helpful tips to get your farm ready for spring! This weeks "Canter Banter" segment will keep you laughing as the ladies talk about wardrobe malfunctions.
Pat Turpening – Ep. 9, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast
Join us in our 9th episode of Late Night Riders where we sit down with Pat Turpening, a Masterson Method Certified Practitioner. We discuss what the Masterson Method is, how it works, and why it's important for your horse to release tension through the bladder meridian.
Watch Pat work with her 19-year-old champion Morgan stallion, Ultras Executive Order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZT4a...
You're welcome to call Pat to set up a tension-release bodywork session for your horse at 419-270-2336.
- Katie Bylow – Ep. 10, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast What to look for when boarding your horse!
*The videos listed on this page are in chronological order, so you can start from the very beginging. We suggest subcribing to our YouTube channel if you wish to be notified every time a new epsiode is out.