- Julie Ferris - Ep. 21, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast Equestrian artist, Julie Ferris, joins us to talk about her process and business. We are blown away by how realistic her paintings look. Julie has a passion for horses and shares how a successful career in art is viable.
- Andy Damman - Ep. 22, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast On this episode, we talk to Andy, an award-winning hay farmer! A few topics include how to prepare for a hay shortage, what to look for when buying hay, and how to officially store your hay. You might rethink your hay after listening to this episode! For more information on hay check out our blog posts "Hay is for Horses" "Making Your Hay Supply Last" and "Five Little Know Facts about Hay"!
- Jess - Ep. 23, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast On this episode, we talk with Jess, aka goddess_mars_, about equestrian video games! Jess is a singer, artist, and gamer on Twitch. We talk about games ranging from Red Dead Redemption 2 to Star Stable!
- Joe Garverick - Ep. 24, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast On this episode, we talk to owner and president of Indian Creek Zoo! Joe talks about how he started a zoo and why his zoo is so unique! You can visit Indian Creek Zoo at www.indiancreekzoo.com
- Casie Bazay - Ep. 25, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast Casie Bazay is the owner and writer of the Naturally Healthy Horse. On this episode, you will hear about the benefits of keeping your horse barefoot, equine nutrition, and natural alternatives for your horse! Read Casie's blog at https://thenaturallyhealthyhorse.com or some of her posts on our blog www.yourhorsefarm.com.
Best Of - Ep. 26, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast
Welcome to Late Night Riders! We wanted to give you the "best of" our first 25 episodes! We hope you enjoyed listening to our podcast and encourage you to share with all of your equestrian family & friends! You can tune in to the Late Night Riders podcast show every Friday night. Each episode will be uploaded exclusively on YouTube, where you can subscribe to our channel to stay up-to-date with all our latest shows.
Do you have a topic you’d like us to discuss? We want to hear from you! You may email us at email@example.com or feel free to leave a comment below!
- Jeanine van der Sluijs - Ep. 27, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast Are you interested in Equestrian Vaulting? On this episode we talk with Canadian WEG competitor Jeanine van der Sluijs. She tells us all about how she got started in vaulting and her journey to competing at the international level!
- Haley Gassel - Ep. 28, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast On this episode, we talk to Grand Prix rider Haley Gassel! She tells us about her fitness journey and why equine insurance is so important! Follow her @haleygassel
- Bethany Lee - Ep. 29, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast On this episode, we talked to Bethany Lee! She is a trainer, an influencer, a blogger, and a podcast host! We talk about how she quit her job to follow her passions and she gives us some fashion tips. Follow her @myequestrianstyle, read her blog at www.myequestrianstyle.com, and listen to her podcast @theequestrianpodcast!
Roger Myers - Ep. 30, Late Night Riders: An Equestrian Lifestyle Podcast
For National Bee Day, we talk with Roger Myers, from Myers Honey! Roger explains everything you need to know about honey bees on this episode of Late Night Riders. Maybe he will convince you to not cut your grass as often as you think?
You can visit Roger's Facebook page for Myers Honey here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Farm/Myers-Honey-139422186730094/
*The videos listed on this page are in chronological order, so you can start from the very beginging. We suggest subcribing to our YouTube channel if you wish to be notified every time a new epsiode is out.