The Stall Grid flooring system is great for horse walkers, paddock areas, round pens, and indoor/outdoor arenas! Having this system installed can lead to improvements in your horse(s)'s health with the Stall Grid's shock absorbing technology.
- Item Description
The rust-resistant, Stall Grid flooring system is great for high-traffic areas such as horse walkers, paddock areas, round pens, vet facilities, indoor/outdoor arenas, etc! Having this system installed can lead to improvements in your horse(s)'s health with the Stall Grid's shock-absorbing technology; making it easy on their joints.
The development in the configuration of the grid was designed specifically for horses' hooves. With the Stall Grid installed, the flooring will be free of mud due to the prevention of soil compaction and better drainage, thus allowing horses to move better. Additionally, it will prevent any digging on the ground.
This is a quick and easy install; the edges interlock/snap together. It is suggested to have limestone screening for the base and the sediment you use only needs to be level with the top of the Stall Grid. MADE IN THE USA from recycled rubber tires and plastic parts from cars. If the grid is installed properly there will be no issues. The Stall Grid flooring system can withstand 25,000 lbs per sq. ft. and is backed by a 20-Year LTD Warranty!
Common Horse Stall Sizes
- 10' x 10' Stall = 24 Stall Grids
- 10' x 12' or 12' x 10' Stalls = 30 Stall Grids
- 12' x 12' Stall = 36 Stall Grids
- 12' x 14' or 14' x 12' Stalls = 42 Stall Grids
*Exact Dimensions: 23.5" x 23.5" x 1"
Please contact us at 800-434-6296 for a shipping quote.
*Note: if your order is less than 144 stall grid panels; there is a $25.00 partial skid fee.
- - Just installed our Stall Grid floor today. It was awesome. The grids snap together really well (used a rubber hammer) and were easy to cut with the circular saw. The grids are probably more plastic than rubber but they were easy to handle and not very heavy. Best of all, the customer service we received from Nona and Paul at Ramm Fence was super. They went the extra mile to get us the information we needed for installation and got us a good deal on shipping costs. We are very happy with our purchase.
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 1" (exact: 23.5" x 23.5" x 1")
Material: HDPE mixed with Rubber
Filling Suggestions: Fill in each panel with pea gravel, crushed limestone, decomposed granite, or other small rock.
Shipping: This item either ships UPS (20 or less + additional unboxed package fee) or LTL freight via semi-truck delivery. Orders under 144 stall grids have an additional $25.00 handling fee. Please contact one of our expert account managers for a shipping quote.
Warranty: 20-Year LTD Warranty
MADE IN THE USA!
Fill in each panel with crushed limestone, decomposed granite, or other small rock.
SIGN UP to get our monthly newsletter: