These universal post pin-lock insulators tightly fasten electrified fencing to posts without losing energy. A molded pin holds the fence tightly, then to release the wire, simply pull the pin. *Note: It's not advised to use Shockline Flex Fence electric coated wire with these insulators; they will "pop" if there's too much tension.
- Quantity: Sold in packs of 25
- Color: Black or *White (*special order)
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene with UV Stabilizers (for maximum weather resistance)
- Fence Compatibility: Pro-Tek Braided Electric, Pro-Tek Electric Rope, and ElectroBraid™
- Posts Compatibility: T-Posts, Vinyl, & Wood
Installation: Screw or nail the insulator to the post (screws are not included, but are required for installation). Slide the fence rail in between the slot and push the pin through the two holes for a secure hold. *Note: Always use wood posts for corners, ends, and gate posts.
Shipping: This item ships via a ground delivery service.