The 90° Premium track trolley kit includes a pair of trolleys and all of the hardware needed for installation. They are compatible with the Derby horse stall system or sliding barn doors. They can accommodate 1½" to 2½" thick solid doors weighing up to 600 lbs.
- 2, 90° Premium Track Trolleys
- All of the mounting hardware & screws needed for installation are included.
- Measuring 10" from the outside edge of the door, drill two 3/4" diameter holes approximately 3" deep.
- Clean out the holes before proceeding.
- Insert the 1/2" bolt through the hole in the trolley.
- Thread the 1/2" nut all the way up on the bolt. Do not tighten.
- Slide a large and a small flange piece around the 1/2" bolt into the slots. Overlap the large flange piece on top of the small flange piece.
- Screw on the flange nut. Do not tighten; final adjustments will be made after the door is hung.
- Align the trolley assembly over the top of the door with the 1/2" bolt going into the drilled hole.
- Adjust the flange pieces to fit around the door. *The large flange piece will be on the outside face of the door and the small flange piece faces into the stall.
- Drill a 5/16" hole completely through the door at the top two hole locations in the large flange piece.
- Insert carriage bolts from the stall side of the door through drilled holes in the door.
- Attach nuts and tighten.
- Fasten a clip screw through the bottom hole into the channel.
- Hang the door and make any necessary adjustments by moving the 1/2" nut and the flange nut up or down.